What's next? I don't know, do you? Who am I? I am someone who makes films. What do I do? I look through viewfinders. And how do I live? I live by the skin of my teeth.

Monday, July 27, 2009

Peepshow of a Sideline Hottie!




So Erin Andrews, that swimsuit model who’s doing semi-legit work as a Sports Sideline Reporter/Commentator was the victim of a Peeping Tom, who apparently drilled a hole and stuck a lipstick camera into her hotel room to view her disrobing and revealing her outrageously smoking hot bod to the public at large…. If you look at the three photos that accompanying this blog – then you get the idea of what her body looks like and all you have to imagine is a) the size and shape of her nipples and b) what her bush looks like (if she has one and doesn’t get the Brazilian wax job).

Do men want to jack their dicks to this broad? They sure do! I mean, I’m getting hard just writing about Erin Andrews (as I haven’t decide which of four photos I’m going to post up with this entry).

It’s a sad day when hot bitches can’t even stay in hotel rooms for fear of getting spied on like Norman Bates was spying on Janet Leigh in Hitchcock’s PSYCHO… remember that seen? If that was a modern film, you’d seen Anthony Perkins jacking his dick as her watched her undress.

Still this is a weird news story, because it's rare that actual members of the media get the harsh spotlight turned on to them... still Erin doesn't deserve to be violated in such a way.

No comments:

Visitor Origins

Opinion Journal

Labels

Followers

About Me