What's next? I don't know, do you? Who am I? I am someone who makes films. What do I do? I look through viewfinders. And how do I live? I live by the skin of my teeth.

Friday, July 10, 2009

A Quick Shot from the Streets of LA


IraqiGunman
Originally uploaded by Phalanx
California, the golden state, the West Coast wonderland, the land of Milk and Honey... well all that's come to a muthafuckin' END!!!

As California suffers the impending doom of a $24 billion budget deficit, you have to wonder what else going to be cut? The state can't generate enough money as it was (never did set-up a rainy day fund)

Also, Los Angeles is crying broke these days, too! The City was begging for donations to pay for the Michael Jackson memorial service, as they couldn't pay the police force to keep people in check.

Sooner or later, the Police are going to get laid off like the Teachers always do in bankrupt cities (case in point, Cleveland during the late 70s and early 80s)... unless the new LA Mayor authorizes (under the table of course) the LAPD to loot from offenders what they need to cover their salaries.

No comments:

Visitor Origins

Opinion Journal

Labels

Followers

About Me